Thursday, March 15, 2012

In My Weakness

I would like to ask all my readers to please begin praying with me, as I endeavor to embark on a journey.  A journey that will be long and will require wisdom from the Lord.  I'm beginning to write a book that I pray every step of the way will bring honor and glory to our Father, and will encourage and uplift many people, saved and unsaved.  The name of the book will be "In My Weakness : My Journey with God through Physical Challenges" 
I appreciate all the prayer I can get as I seek to please our Lord with the writing ability He has given me!
Thank you all, and God bless!!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I would read it!! :)

Alyssa said...

Praying

HIS daughter said...

Oh so neat! Definitely would read it! Praying for you and I found you through Rebecca's blog and the testimony you wrote there. What an encouragement it was to me! Thank you for sharing!!! :)

Blessings!
Katy