Monday, April 9, 2012

Blessed Beyond Measure...


So, my husband and I are annoucing it to the world, for the Lord has blessed us above and beyond all that we could ever ask or think!  We're expecting our first child.  Though life without my medication is already proving to be difficult and painful, I know that the Lord is my strength and He's giving me the grace to make it through!  I know it will all be worth it!  I praise Him for His goodness!  We announced it to our families of course, and yesterday we announced it to our church! They were completely overjoyed! :) I'm so excited and can't wait to meet the little one our Lord has created!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi There!

I comment regularly on Rebecca's blog and wanted to pop over and offer my congratulations! Babies are so much fun and I truly hope and pray you have a wonderful and problem-free pregnancy. :) God is so good to bless us so richly. Blessings to you! :)

Rebecca said...

congratulations guys! We are so happy for you!!

May God bless you both and give you a safe and healthy pregnancy and a happy bouncing baby!

HIS daughter said...

Oh my goodness I AM SO SO SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! It is so so so worth anything!!!!! :) Praying for you to feel healthy during this awesome time :)
Blessings!
Katy