Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Exciting things ahead

     Well, I haven't taken the time to blog in a few weeks so I figured I would take a moment to do just that!  A little update on the baby; we're going next week for our first ultrasound to see our little one for the first time!  My Fibromyalgia is really acting up since I'm not on my regular medications.  I thank God for grace, because without it, this would indeed be impossible!  However, He is helping me along with the wonderful husband He has given me who waits on me hand and foot whenever even walking becomes difficult.  I'm so thankful for this opportunity to mother this baby and I believe all the pain and long nights (and days) are worth it!  Especially when I'll have a little bundle of joy in my arms to remind me that it's worth it, in just 8 months! 
     The church is really doing well!  God is blessing left and right and I'm so grateful for all He's doing!  We're having our first ladies meeting (well at least the first one that I'm in charge of)  on May 12th!  I'm really looking forward to it, but please pray that the Lord will guide my thoughts and words and that it will be a great time of blessing!
    Thank you for reading and all of your thoughts and prayers!

No comments: