Sunday, April 29, 2012

"There's your baby!"

Those were the greatest words I've ever heard from any doctor!  We went for our first ultrasound this weekend and I cannot explain the excitement that overwhelmed me when he said: "there's your baby!"   My husband and I sat there and gazed in amazement!  We saw our little one's heart beating beautifully and the doctor said that the baby was measuring perfectly thus far!  Praise the Lord! Continue to pray that things run smoothly for us and that the baby grows healthy:)  We thank the Lord for His bountiful goodness!  Our official due date is December 10th!  ....Is it winter yet??? :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Are you planning to find out if you are having a boy or a girl before the baby is born?

PastorsWife11 said...

Yup! We should find out this month or next :)